Thursday 23 December 2010

relationship counseling insight

Welcome
I believe that when we make our relationships better then the world becomes a better place not only for ourselves and our partners, but for our children, loved ones and everyone we meet. It is a passion for me to help others create wonderful relationships.  For that reason, I want to offer suggestions, ideas and resources available to you absolutely free to help you make better decisions, gain better understanding and work toward a lasting, happy relationship.

For the last twenty years as a Psychologist  and marriage counselor, I have been helping couples and individuals create lasting meaningful relationships and deal with relationship problems. With newer technology it is now possible to help in a more far reaching way.

 Often, its hard to know what to do when problems appear in our lives as a couple. Sometimes our partners do not agree to get help. Often, we find ourselves becoming angry and/or discouraged.

It is my honor to offer ideas and suggestions here. Please email me or comment on my blog. I am interested in your thoughts and questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment